Sunday, January 2, 2011
its cold out there ladies
one of the coldest winter of my life
this thing called love can make you do some crazy things.you can act out of character. and turn you in to this person that your friends and family dont even recognize.I love this man that I have fought with till this bitter end..and I am not proud of myself at all..my friend/sister say you love real hard..and I m like what does that really mean..don’t we all.when its somebody you love don’t you go real hard when it something you want don’t you go real hard.looking back I guess I just got a real hard head..sister/friend say it wouldnt happen like that if you was loving youself real hard,if you was loving on god real hard..shoot i thought i was..Loving up lifting,sharing and growing(well at lease talking about it.)learning to love and receiving new love,connection on a comic plane love.thought it was what was some crazy love…Jill scott said it best..you said i said we said…slowly surely i walk away from love..thought it was but it wasnt love hard or softy slowly surely it wasnt love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment